The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Montgomery County provides many opportunities for growing your business and improving our community.
- Opportunities to meet fellow members and share experiences at regular networking events
- Professional development and knowledge through forums and seminars of special interest
- Valuable business growth information and opportunities at seasonal events, workshops, and forums
- Service opportunities – support Latino youth in Montgomery County through scholarship funding, mentorship, internship and community recognition of tomorrow’s Hispanic leaders
- Open doors through advocacy for small business; lend you voice and opinions about legislation and fair business practices that provide opportunities for small and minority businesses to succeed
- Find assistance for your organization’s plans to expand or relocate to Montgomery County
- Receive referrals or introductions to people you need to meet: key players in your industry, potential mentors, future business partners, specialists who can advise you on business matters, procuring loans and investment capital, legal advice, and other areas where knowledge equals power.
The greatest benefit of membership in HCCMC, however, comes from our support of and dedication to our members, our belief in strong person-to-person business relationships, and our pride in representing the diversity of backgrounds, knowledge and rich experiences of Hispanic business owners and professionals.
In addition, members of the the chamber frequently receive discounted or even free registration to HCCMC events, allowing them easy access to our opportunities for networking and growth throughout the year.